Need to be seen in a hurry? Contact us today and talk with a member of our team to book a convenient appointment time.
604 Druid Rd E Clearwater, FL 33756
Hours of Operation:
PT & Acupuncture- 8:30 am -4:30 pm M-F
Internal Medicine – 9am-4pm M-F
Urgent Care as needed 24/7
Vote for us in the 2021 TBN Reader's Choice Awards!
Cast your vote to nominate us as your favorite Alternative Health or Medical Center in Pinellas County by visiting the TBN Weekly Website today! *You must vote in a minimum of 10 categories and you can vote everyday.
Nominations must be submitted by May 9, 2021.
COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID within 2 weeks of your appointment – We will reschedule your appointment. Our office routinely treats patients with stage 4 cancer and any contact with this virus could prove fatal. We appreciate your understanding.
- You will need to be at least (14) days beyond the point of contact with the COVID positive person and then have a negative test result following that (14) day period. We would then be able to schedule an appointment.
- If you become ill with COVID within two weeks after having an appointment within our clinic, please let us know. We will need to have our staff tested. Thank you!
- For all inquiries regarding any statements you’ve received, please contact our office and ask to speak with our Billing Manager: Debbie L. Andersen.
- Our Office Manager: Elizabeth CampBell will be happy to assist you with any other questions related to appointment scheduling, paperwork, deliveries, and more.
Connect With Us on Social!
General Office Info:
- The entrance to our clinic is at the back of the building.
- Our disabled parking is also at the back of the building.
- We have 2 black Labrador Retrievers that work as Certified Therapy Dogs. In this capacity, they have access to the entire clinic. If you have allergies or other issues with dogs, please contact us in advance and we will make arrangements for the dogs to stay in our front office.
- Clinic Policy: No Unattended Children. If you or your child have an appointment with one of our providers, please make child care arrangements for other children.
- Forms of payment: We can accept cash, check, FSA/HSA cards or credit/debit cards (Visa; Master Card; American Express or Discover.)
Contact us today and speak with our staff to determine the best appointment type for your wellness.